[PROJECT UNDER CONSTRUCTION – signs and kits are coming soon!]
Join the movement and capture your neighbors’ curiosity by adding our sign to your native garden! You can purchase the sign at one of the local participating nurseries below.
Just getting started with native plants? We’ve created a starter kit with six gorgeous native plants, either for sun or shade. You can purchase a kit at a participating nursery – we recommend calling/writing ahead and asking about availability. Once you’ve planted your kit, get on the map by filling in our application form.
- Avonlea Gardens (Chardon, OH)
- Camel Creek Natives (Seville, OH)
- Meadow City Native Plant Nursery (Cleveland, OH)
- Native Roots, Inc. (Richfield, OH and Cuyahoga Valley Farmer’s Market, Peninsula, OH)
- Ohio Native Habitat Nursery (BAYarts Thursday Market, Bay Village, OH)
- Plant It Native (Willoughby Farmer’s Market, Willoughby, OH)
- Powell’s Native Wildflowers (North Canton, OH)
- Working Gardens (Massillon, OH)